The use of the AFROPRIME.com (the “Website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions.
By using the Website, you (the “User(s)”) are deemed to have entered into an agreement with AfroPrimeand that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which constitute the entire agreement between AfroPrime and yourself. Accordingly, please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing the Website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you are not authorised to use the Website.
AfroPrime reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any such changes will be displayed on this page of the Website. AfroPrime reserves the right to discontinue, modify, suspend or cancel or any part of the Website and the services offered therein at any time without notice.
The Website, its design and contents are all the intellectual property of AfroPrime “Intellectual Property” means copyrights, database rights, trademarks, trade names, domain names, rights in logos, get-up and content, inventions, trade secrets and know-how, patents, all rights of whatever nature in computer software and data, all rights of privacy and all intangible rights and privileges of a nature similar to any of the above, in every case in any part of the world and whether or not registered; and including all granted or pending registrations, and all rights to make applications for registration in respect of any of the same. AfroPrime grants individual users of the Website a non-exclusive personal licence to view and copy the material on the Website solely for personal and non-commercial use. Such licence is revocable by AfroPrime at any time without notice. You agree not to reproduce material on the Website other than in accordance with such licence and, without limitation, not to reproduce any information on the Website on any other website or in any other form. You agree not to arrange for any other website to be connected to the Website by way of hyperlink or otherwise without the prior written consent of AfroPrime. You acknowledge and agree that the Website is for your personal use only and may not be used by you directly or indirectly in connection with any commercial endeavors.
The Website may contain links to and content from other internet sites and resources. AfroPrime cannot control such content and you agree that AfroPrime is not responsible for such content. AfroPrime and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to the Website.
Information and Comments
The views and opinions that may be expressed on the boards do not reflect those of AfroPrime. The Website facilitates communication and encourages theexchange of information and opinion. You acknowledge and agree that AfroPrime does not and shall not have any obligation to review the discussion boards, and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the discussion boards and we cannot assure that sexual, harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content will not appear on the Website. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to monitor and to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any comments that you post to the Website, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion, and you agree that we do not have any obligation to use or respond to any comments. In relation to information provided by you to AfroPrime or the Website you further agree:-
- to provide us with accurate, complete and current information at all times
- not to allow any third party to access the Website on your behalf
- to be responsible for allowing any other person or entity to access the Website on your behalf
- by posting comments on the Website, you warrant and represent that (i) you own the proprietary rights to such information, and (ii) the information does and will not infringe any party’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights and that such information is and will not be defamatory or libellous
- You must not use the discussion boards to display any material which is:-
- in contravention of any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages the contravention of any such law
- harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity
- racist, sexist or homophobic
- pornographic or profane
- defamatory of any person, entity or organisation or otherwise offensive in the opinion of AfroPrime
- that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships or that infringes any of the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of any person or otherwise likely to be harmful to those persons likely to use the Website